Found this, while surfing a blog and thought it'd be fun to do:
1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the 'next' button to get your answer. (or listen to each song, like I did.)
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
1. What do your friends think of you?
Drive in Drive Out - Dave Matthews band
(I guess I'm not as good a friend as I thought :))
2. If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
We Never Change - Coldplay
(That is probably the most Zen you will hear me be)
3. How would you describe yourself?
You're the Inspiration - Chicago
(Yep, that sounds like me... egocentric as can be)
4. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Breakdown - Tom Petty & The Hearbreakers
(Don't even know where to start on this one)
5. How do you feel today?
Lo que el Viento se Llevo (What the wind took) - Diego Torres
(Ok, I could see that. It's been a slow day)
6. What is your life’s purpose?
Jive Talkin' - Bee Gees
(Now THAT explains so much)
7. What is your motto?
Superstar - Andrew Lloyd Weber (from the Jesus Christ Superstar Soundrack)
(I guess my iPod thinks I really love myself too much!)
8. What do you think about very often?
Ticket to Ride - The Beatles
(Isn't the economy on all our minds these days?)
9. What is 2 + 2?
Dick Almighty - 2 Live Crew
(Ok, no comment... at least this didn't come up in the next question. That would have been bad!)
10. What do you think of your best friend?
Cherry - O - Urban Roots
(Cherries are sweet!)
11. What do you think of the person you like?
Interlude -DJ Logic
(Not sure what this means exactly, but I'm going with it. Wondering if things are off by a song)
12. What is your life story?
Could we Start Again Please - Andrew Lloyd Weber (from the Jesus Christ Superstar Soundrack)
(Hmm, VERY interesting! I didn't think it was THAT bad.)
13. What do you want to be when you grow up?
No One Needs to Know - Shania Twain
(I hope that at least I find out... but in the meantime, I fully agree)
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Too Marvelous For Words - Frank Sinatra
15. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Starlight Express - Andrew Lloyd Weber
(Since I already danced a different song, I was wondering how close this would be... pretty far unfortunately)
16. What will they play at your funeral?
I Can't Tell you Why - The Eagles
17. What is your hobby/interest?
If - Bread
(Guess the question should have been IF I had a hobby)
18. What is your biggest fear?
The Book - Sheryl Crow
(Hmm, I have a lot of books... wonder which)
19. What is your biggest secret?
Why Can't we be Friends - War
20. What do you think of your friends?
Fanky - Charly Garcia
(Maybe he meant Funky... that would be accurate)
21. What will you post this as?
Start Me Up - The Rolling Stones
Your turn - hyperlink your post in the comments. And...GO.
The Best Drawer And Shelf Dividers For Socks'n'Stuff
11 hours ago